|Free Night Promotion
- Stay 5 pay 3 for all room type except Luxury Room
- Applicable during 1 September - 20 December 2014
- Black out during Fullmoon period
- This promotion s non refundable.
- This promotion can not combine with other discount.
Slap bang in the middle of Thong Nai Pan Yai and commanding over 80 metres of the beachfront is Central Cottage Resort, a popular getaway retreat for those seeking solitude and peace at one of the Koh Phangan's most beautiful beaches.
Central Cottage Resort has tropical island hut style bungalows directly on the beach for the low-cost backpacker or modern deluxe air-con bungalows with mini-bar, hot water and UBC satellite TV for those in need of more luxury.
There are 7 different rooms available now:
All rooms are available with either 1 double or 2 single beds, except the Deluxe Air-Con which all come with 1 double and 1 single bed at standard. Rooms are clean, comfortable, and directly on the beach.
- Small Island Hut with Fan & Cold Shower
- Big Island Hut Air con, Cold Shower
- Superior Island Bungalow with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
- Deluxe Island Bungalow with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
- Standard Poolside Suite with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
- Superior Beachfront Room with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
- Luxury Room with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
- Brick Houses with Air-Con, Cable TV, Mini-Bar, & Hot Shower
Every night at the resort there is a delicious barbecue and a special selection of traditional Thai or Western cuisine available to eat sitting on the beach. The beach bar is open from early evening till late and serves up a relaxing mix of music.
During the day there are a choice of activities including fishing, speedboat trips around the island, kayaking and snorkelling. Or if you want to catch up with friends you'll find internet available in the mini-supermarket.
- Jeep Rental
- Motorbike Rental
- Travel Booking
- Internet and E-mail
- Laundry Serivce
- Safety Deposit Box
- Beachfront Restaurant serving Thai and Western cuisines
- International Telephone/Fax
- Fishing Trips
- Island Boat Trips
- Scuba Diving