Terms & Conditions
TO AVOID CONFUSION AND PROBLEMS PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD OUR POLICIES BELOW BEFORE ARRIVING AT YOUR ACCOMMODATION.
DESCRIPTION OF TERMS USED
PHANGAN INFO refers to the booking agent Phangan Info Co. Ltd.
THE WEBSITE refers to the website https://www.phangan.info which is owned by PHANGAN INFO.
THE RESORT refers to the resort/hotel where accommodation has been booked by PHANGAN INFO for THE CUSTOMER.
THE CUSTOMER refers to the person(s) booking the room(s) through PHANGAN INFO at THE RESORT.
BOOKING RECEIPT refers to the receipt sent from PHANGAN INFO to THE CUSTOMER and THE RESORT to confirm the reservation is complete.
PHANGAN INFO provides hotel information and an online reservation service helping THE CUSTOMER to book rooms at THE RESORT via THE WESITE. In the case that PHANGAN INFO reserves accommodation at THE RESORT for THE CUSTOMER, PHANGAN INFO will send a BOOKING RECEIPT by email or fax which the customer must print and show during check-in at THE RESORT.
PHANGAN INFO will not distribute or sell any of the personal information from THE CUSTOMER to any third parties.
Secure credit card transactions are done via THE WEBSITE at https://www.phangan.info/reservation using a SSL certificate to ensure secure transmission of your information.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
A FULL REFUND to your credit card can be processed up to 3 days after payment received. After 3 days any cancellation will be subject to the policy of the resort which is always NON-REFUNDABLE unless specified. The commission paid to PHANGAN INFO is always NON-REFUNDABLE in any case.
CUSTOMER NO SHOW OR EARLY CHECK-OUT THE RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO NO REFUND.
Cancellations must be confirmed by email or fax, PHANGAN INFO will not process cancellations by telephone.
Reservations with arrival date within 1 month strictly NO REFUND.
The customer has 3 days from the date of payment completed to amend any booking details. After 3 days any amendment must be processed by THE RESORT and depends entirely on the policy of THE RESORT. The commission paid to PHANGAN INFO is always NON-REFUNDABLE in any case.
Booking amendments must be confirmed by email or fax, PHANGAN INFO will not process amendments by telephone.
Reservations with arrival date within 1 month strictly NO AMENDMENTS.
The customer must arrive on the date specified on the booking receipt; most resorts will only hold the room(s) 1 night before cancellation with NO REFUND. If the customer will arrive late, they must email or fax the resort or PHANGAN INFO to confirm change of date at least 2 days before the arrival date.
Check-in time varies for each resort; please check our website for details. The customer must print a copy of the BOOKING RECEIPT sent by PHANGAN INFO and show to the resort during check-in time. The name printed on the BOOKING RECEIPT must be the person to check-in which will be verified by passport identification.
During the check-in process the customer will be asked to pay the full amount remaining as shown on the BOOKING RECEIPT before allowed to enter the room. In order to help the resort staff, please ensure that you have the necessary money to fully pay for the room(s) before you arrive at the resort. The staff at the resort reserves the right to cancel the reservation with NO REFUND if the customer does not pay the full amount owed on arrival.
ALL THERE IS TO DO NOW IS RELAX AND WAIT. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!
While the information published on THE WEBSITE is regularly kept up-to-date and are believed to be correct at the time of writing, PHANGAN INFO will not be responsible for any discrepancies between the information provided and the actual facilities or service at THE RESORT on the date of arrival. Any error in the terms of services, facilities or descriptions displayed on THE WEBSITE in relation to THE RESORT will not be the responsibility of PHANGAN INFO; the staff, facilities, service or general condition of THE RESORT is solely the responsibility of THE RESORT itself.
Changes in conditions or circumstances may occur after the reservation payment date which may make the information displayed on THE WEBSITE to be no longer accurate or incorrect; PHANGAN INFO cannot be responsible for these differences.
PHANGAN INFO will not be responsible for any loss at THE RESORT or any loss resulting from THE CUSTOMER relying on any information provided on THE WEBSITE.
Activities & Tours
- Schedules, activities and listed times can be subject to change.
- Contents of the trips/tours/courses/group tours/party packages/internships may change without prior notice and activities, food, rooms & facilities provided may be subject to change, removal or alteration. Phangan Info is not responsible for any changes to any programs or prices detailed on the www.phangan.info website.
- Accommodation and its facilities booked as part of an inclusive tour/course is the responsibility of the trip provider and may be changed without prior notice.
- We cannot guarantee pickups and drop offs, nor any meeting, waiting, collection or drop off times and accept no responsibility for delays.
- For pickups & connections meet at the arranged place ten minutes early and do not wait in your hotel room (they will not come to you room). Pickups are sometimes late so do not leave the pickup agreed place. If the pickup does not arrive within twenty minutes of your agreed time then call the supplier numbers given on your booking receipt.
- If you have missed your pick-up or connection, or it has left without you it is your responsibility and refunds cannot be provided.
- We advise you take out travel insurance to cover the activities and cannot be held responsible for any accidents, personal possessions or valuables
- Your personal safety is your own responsibility – wear appropriate clothing, sun protection and footwear and follow the guides, their advice and ask questions if you are unsure.
- Should you decide to undertake activities where equipment is not insured we cannot accept any liability or get involved in any financial discrepancies or negotiations.
- We cannot guarantee the level of service provided by our suppliers nor the quality of the activity or the maintenance or type of transport & equipment.
- For water sports activities it is your responsibility to inform the company if you are not a good swimmer and request appropriate buoyancy devices prior to the activity.
- For all activities we cannot guarantee good weather conditions, nor water visibility for water sports, river conditions for rafting, wind conditions for kiteboarding, wave height and ocean swell for boat activities and accept no liability for this and refunds cannot be given.
- For water sports, boats and transport activities, it is your responsibility to take appropriate medication for motion sickness
- For snorkelling activities fins are often not provided due to marine park rules.
- On fishing trips you are not guaranteed to catch fish.
- Waterfalls are seasonal and water swimming holes and flowing waterfalls cannot be guaranteed.
- For scuba diving, prior to booking please print and fill in the following document to make sure you are fit to dive as refunds are not given for health conditions once you arrive at the dive centre.
Print this link -> https://www.diving-in-thailand.net/padi-medical-statement/
If you have any previous or current health conditions such as asthma, wheezing, respiratory conditions, fainting, organ problems, pregnancy, major operations (see detailed list on PADI medical form via link given) you should visit a hyperbaric dive doctor to get a dive doctors certificate allowing you to dive prior to starting your dive course! A standard doctor’s certificate may not be accepted (depending on the health condition) and it must state that you are fit for scuba diving without any limitations.
- For certified divers you must bring your ID card and dive log book. If you cannot provide these then inform us prior to or when booking. If your certification is PADI or SSI then an online certification search may be undertaken. For any other institute such as CMAS, BSAC etc. you must bring proof of your certification. If you cannot dive due to this, we accept no responsibility as refunds cannot be provided.
- If you cannot complete trips/tours/courses/group tours/party packages/internships for whatever reason we cannot accept any liability as refunds are not provided.
- If you cannot complete a course or internship for whatever reason we cannot accept any liability as refunds are not provided.
- We cannot accept liability for sickness, illnesses, accidents, personal problems, injury or death and refunds will not be provided.
- Please check all details on your booking that you send to or receive from www.phangan.info as we cannot be held responsible after you have made the booking and also received the booking receipt and refunds cannot be given.
- Some photos are non-representative of the provider or tour and are used for pure graphical enjoyment.
Event tickets are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled for any reason.